Top Five Reasons Why You Should Come to the Visitor Center
- Conveniently located in historic downtown Franklin just off Main Street and 4th Avenue
- Friendly staff who know and love Franklin and the unique communities of Williamson County
- Loads of brochures, guides, maps and more
- THE coolest selection of merchandise to help show off your visit to Franklin
- Write on the Welcome Wall, check out the Pickin' Corner or snap a selfie with the Visit Franklin sign!
Hours of Operation
Closed on Major Holidays
New Year's Day
Have a question? We've got an answer!
Swing by the visitor center to learn more about all the fun happening in Franklin from one of our Visitor Information Specialists.
Souvenirs & More
The Visitor Center, located in Historic Downtown Franklin, offers Franklin, Tennessee shirts, mugs, hats, and more! Be sure to check out the selection of merchandise when you stop in to pick up your visitor guide or point of interest map. Or, shop online!
While you're there, pick up a guitar or banjo and strum a few chords! We've got a picking corner open for all to play! Check out our history wall to learn more about the history of Williamson County and how Franklin came to be the Greatest Southern Town!